The way we see it, women’s rights are human rights—end of story. The implication that our individual rights are divided by gender, and are at risk of being controlled by the government, is not fair, right or just, nor will ever be. Thus, we will do everything in our power to stand together and fight for what is right—our rights.
Together, we unite to advocate for this ongoing list of reproductive issues, and more:
- the right to a legal and safe abortion
- the right to have access to birth control
- freedom from coerced sterilization and contraception
- the right to access good, quality reproductive healthcare
- the right to education and access in order to make free and informed reproductive choices
- the right to receive education about sexually transmitted infections
- protection from practices such as female genital mutilation
How To Get Involved
We're in the process of partnering with our local Planned Parenthood to better advocate and serve women across the nation. For further information, please sign up for our newsletter or email us at email@example.com.